- Don’t drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories.
- Eat more often. Squeeze in an additional meal or snack whenever you can, such as before bed.
- Drink milk. Drinking whole milk to quench thirst is a simple way to get in more high-quality protein and calories.
- Try weight gainer shakes. If you’re really struggling then you can try weight gainer shakes. These are very high in protein, carbs and calories.
- Use bigger plates. Definitely use large plates if you’re trying to get in more calories, as smaller plates cause people to automatically eat lunch.
How to lose 15 to 20 kg in 30 days For this you have to take 1/3Spoon cumin a glass of water Half lemon juice A spoonful of honey Put 1/3 cumin seeds in a glass of water and boil for 2 to 3 minutes. And then mix half a lemon juice and honey in […]How to lose weight